PSC hydraulic assist

Chevyguy15

anyone running it on their truck with a true trac up front? if so and bump steering?

im running cross over steering with heim joints and keep breaking the 09.5+ steering joints

Bump steer is not caused by hydro assist, its from the track bar and drag link not working parallel to each other. Crossover steering is when you machine, drill, and tap the knuckle for a high steer arm to cross over the front leaf spring instead of under... only reason for that is for a large amount of lift. Obviously a 07.5-13 truck doesn't have leafs, and I have never seen crossover steering on a AAM front axle, so what do you actually have?

so what steering do you have ???

DOR or Mopar ? you commented both.

the DOR should not be breaking....the mopar usually does.

so what steering do you have ???

DOR or Mopar ? you commented both.

the DOR should not be breaking....the mopar usually does.

Technically the DOR stuff shouldn't break but I've seen and used Danny's stuff and it's hit or miss on quality.
The mopar steering is OK at best and I wouldn't use hydraulic assist with it at all lol if that's what Chevyguy is asking about, kinda confusing on whether he's running Heims or mopar joints.

Last edited:
Technically the DOR stuff shouldn't break but I've seen and used Danny's stuff and it's hit or miss on quality.
The mopar steering is OK at best and I wouldn't use hydraulic assist with it at all lol if that's what Chevyguy is asking about, kinda confusing on whether he's running Heims or mopar joints.

im running heim joints, guess ill find out how it works in a couple weeks.

Back