I pull with a 2wd and it's fun!

You should ask duramaxin14 about 2wd pulling setup. I think he may have a couple hooks with his 2wd dmax. The video is pretty sweet too.

I am glad to see more guys pulling 2wd. I think it could be fun to see. I thought it would come around this year but I have yet to see much of it.

if they had some pulls near arizona id make a couple passes to just fill entries my truck isn't really a pull rig more of an undecided project

there was a 2wd CR cummins pulling at a the adams county fair in ohio last year. truck did really well too. Supirsed me!

Somebody had to be first...:shake:

You should ask duramaxin14 about 2wd pulling setup. I think he may have a couple hooks with his 2wd dmax. The video is pretty sweet too.

I am glad to see more guys pulling 2wd. I think it could be fun to see. I thought it would come around this year but I have yet to see much of it.

should have some videos of lawrence's(wanadmaxsub) truck this week end.

goal is to at least get one tire off the ground :poke:

should have some videos of lawrence's(wanadmaxsub) truck this week end.

goal is to at least get one tire off the ground :poke:

There's video of my truck pullin'...but the local TV station wants me to give them enough for a new HD camera just for 30sec of tape....
A co-worker of mine said he had video of my 200' pull...then he went TDY and I never saw him again...
Figures the one video that is out there I screw-up...Famoso.

IIRC his truck was broke when he pulled the wheel off the ground. If I see a sawzall with-in 20' of my truck, there's going to be a fight in the pits:poke::hehe:

There's video of my truck pullin'...but the local TV station wants me to give them enough for a new HD camera just for 30sec of tape....
A co-worker of mine said he had video of my 200' pull...then he went TDY and I never saw him again...
Figures the one video that is out there I screw-up...Famoso.

IIRC his truck was broke when he pulled the wheel off the ground. If I see a sawzall with-in 20' of my truck, there's going to be a fight in the pits:poke::hehe:

Boy it sucks when u break

Back