East TN. summer dyno day

Cool!!! So what happened at TS anyhow? I take it, there was not much if any internal damage...

blowed the solenoid out of the injector body on #6 and dumped a **** load of fuel in it how ever i put new injector in and went to dickson the following thursday and had to pull off 2 times against joe underwood:D

Glad to hear that it was relatively easily and inexpensively repaired... Now you need to get it out there and take down the dyno record!!!

I Still plan on being there but may not be able to stay to late in the afternoon so that I can get over and cover the WE ROCK rock crawl too... So if you want the best possibility of getting in Diesel World in my event coverage get on the dyno early...

Look forward to seeing you guys there...

We are thinking that registration will start at 8 and runs at 9 but that might be pushed back a little.

We are getting ready and looking forward to a good time. Here are directions from I-75. Going south get off on exit 42 riceville road and turn left. follow 1/4 mile to shop on right. Going north get off at exit 42 and turn right, go 1/8 mile and turn right.

I made 806hp frist dyno and 808 second time on the dyno. Pirate diesel made 534. I think and I am not 100% if the ford with the 12valve made 577 or 507 hp

Back