scheids diesel extravaganza 2012

I'm not a dmax fan BUT I have lots of respect for Rob Hall and his crew for making them run the way they do. Lots of respect for Troy Wakeman also even though we don't see him anymore.

With that being said I will say John Bair will take the win in 2.6 cause I have always liked that truck.LOL

Can someone that is competing show me a pic of their "safety hitch" please? I'm trying to decide how to build mine and in the show ur pulling hitches thread I didn't see any! Thanks for any help that can be given!

Are secondary hitches required in 2.6? In general rules it says all trucks but then in class rules it doesnt specify for 2.6 but it does for the mod trucks. Just looking for clarification.
Thanks- Steven

Same thing at TS. Rules say all, but they decided at TS to enforce it on 3.0 and Mod. They're liable to do anything they want.

I'm not a dmax fan BUT I have lots of respect for Rob Hall and his crew for making them run the way they do. Lots of respect for Troy Wakeman also even though we don't see him anymore.

With that being said I will say John Bair will take the win in 2.6 cause I have always liked that truck.LOL

kevin will you be there with pulling truck?

I think you will see Troy at Scheid. Haven't talked to them in a couple weeks. Seems like he's been really close to ready for some time now.

I would love to see the Dirty Hooker 2.0, Caged Hooker, Slight Insanity or any other duramax win, but just don't think it will happen. John Bair's truck runs like a 3.0 truck compared to 2.6, it is quite impressive. I just hope the track is good from start to finish. They seem to struggle with track prep most years. Good luck to all.

Ellers " Burleybilt" hooked good tonight. Sure looked to be a strong running truck .

It is a very strong running truck.
Hook order is the big deciding factor like every year. Id say haisleys has a good shot just for the fact they have so many trucks pulling 2.6, one of them is bound to draw a good number. The harts trucks should be up there too. If mine just holds together and makes all the shows all be happy. Looking for the big for sale sign to put in the window now.

anyone have a clear ruling on secondary hitches for 2.6 class? They didnt need them at TS but im wanting to make sure before we load up

Back