Silverline Exhaust

bdp

beans diesel performance
We are now a distributor for SL exhaust systems. We will have pricing up shortly on the site with some new Products from SL. We have thier new Stack kits that are availible with either polished ss stacks or Black Chrome witch is really sweet. We also have thier Black chrome tips. :rockwoot:

We will also be workin with Silverline for some new cool stuff too, I know they almost have alumized kits ready for one.

So let me know if you need and exhaust products and we will set you up for a hell of a deal!:rockwoot: :woohoo:

Sweet....I've been looking at Silverline and MBRP :rockwoot:

You wouldn't have any pics available of said black chrome exhaust tips would you???

:D

I like the idea of Black Chrome. Black Chrome stacks sure would look dead sexy on my rig.........

DCSpecial said:
Sweet....I've been looking at Silverline and MBRP :rockwoot:

You wouldn't have any pics available of said black chrome exhaust tips would you???

:D

As soon as my shipment comes in I will post some pics of them.

I misstated on the BC stacks, wont have those for another 8 weeks I am told.:bang

Could you PM me with a price on exhuast. I'm looking at either single exit or dual exit 4". Aluminized is fine, don't really want to spend the money on SS.

Thanks,
George

bdp said:
As soon as my shipment comes in I will post some pics of them.

I misstated on the BC stacks, wont have those for another 8 weeks I am told.:bang

Awesome, I look forward to seeing pics :rockwoot:

could you pm me a price on 4inch turbo back muffler delete/cat delete ,aybe alumnized an ss an maybe a price on the stack systems would look good on my flatbed 02 qc 2500 lwb 24v dodge 4x4

Silverline set me up with their polished 4" Dual System w/ 6" Black Chrome Tips... The look is subtle, but seems to draw a double take everytime!

Here's a Pic
Silverline-1.gif

I'm also running their Eliminator Pipe (no muffler). If your looking for a loud set of pipes, throw one of them on!

Back