New BMT mechanical CR fuel system

Wow that looks killer! I know it is early any numbers on flowrates? :Cheer::thankyou2:

We can alter the driven speed to achieve whatever is necessary, it actually doesn't take anywhere what the general concensus is. 65 GPH will fuel most applications, of course some need more.

Exactly, not sure where he was led to believe otherwise.

My bad!! That what I get for skimming and not reading completely!! Just thought I saw something about dual cp3's....Driving and reading can be a pain sometimes...

Just never seen this style lift pump before.

Thanks for typing like I wasn't here though!!!

Plus the way Shane mounts and drives his pump it doesn't matter what damper you run, it will still work. Shane could you p/m me a price for a kit with pump, drive, and mounting hardware.

Thanks, Joe

IMG_1680.JPG

This shows the mounting on a truck. Only the fan shroud reinforcement bar needs to be slightly trimmed for clearance.

dang shane great products i tell you this i cant wait to get or find a job will be shopping well u will be getting the money

looks good man , just woundering will it pull air from the fuel , and on that note what is your opinion on the need to remove air from the fuel in common rails . thanks

any updates on a release date and approximate pricing?

I need a lift pump, something fierce! I'm from Canada and have to put up with verrry cold winters....i trust if i haven't had a frozen pump yet - that this one wouldn't freeze up either? (need a guinea pig :D)

it'll work with a block mounted APPS?

Bored and skimming around.....fyi Shane it doesn't appear this would work with ATS dual cp3 on trucks WITH APPS. The ats bracket bolts to the cover in the same place for the APPS relocate. Just FYI. :rockwoot:

Looks like you could put the APPS somewhere else, if I ever get around to working all the fitment issues out, we will have it so it will work with duals. Just might have to move some things around.

Back