HTTss are you ready for this??

woodsrat

NEW ERA DIESEL
We are taking pre-orders on the new stainless steel HTT turbos. Payment not due till turbos ship. Will be ready early april so get on the list now, they are going to go quick.

Attachments

• stainless 71.jpg
    stainless 71.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 59
what is the price and benefit of ss I'm not sure but probably going to go killerB2 64/14 or Quick Diesel 64 maybe same but 66 not sure but not positive I'll have all my money by begining of april.

KingS said:
what is the price and benefit of ss I'm not sure but probably going to go killerB2 64/14 or Quick Diesel 64 maybe same but 66 not sure but not positive I'll have all my money by begining of april.

I will post this so it is 1st hand knowledge from a person running the turbo.

I have been Beta testing High Tech's new HTTss 71 turbo and all I can say it is unreal. I have been fortunate to be testing the very first one fully polished latest revision HTT turbo, which I think will revolutionize a new breed of turbos for the next generation for years to come. The one I have been testing is a HTTss 71/16 (ss standing for stainless steel) exhaust housing as compared to the cast iron as we commonly know today. The ss housing walls are twice as thick as the standard housing. This retains the heat, converting it to usable energy. It makes for a 10% faster spool-up and over all responsiveness. It has a larger dual wastegate ports, which increases wastegate flow by almost 100%. The ss housing is resistant to cracking, corrosion, and rust providing increased housing longevity. In my use I have seen an average EGT reduction of 100* during driving, and at WOT 1400* max.
bounce.gif
Previously when I raced I would bury the EGT needle 1600* +. The turbo spools quite fast for a large charger, and the power band is consistant and strong from the start, midrange, and at WOT.
eek.gif
I am very impressed with this turbo, and the best one I have used todate. I have nick-named it the "golden Nugget" as if you get the fully polished one, the ss (stainless steel) exhaust housing changes from Silver to Gold color.
biggrin.gif
It's like it makes money for you !!
rolleyes.gif
See pic attached.
This is another first for High Tech Turbo and will be avaliable in two sizes-designated 13 and 16. Sale of these new turbo's will be available from High Tech and their distributors after the first of April.. You will not be disappointed.
cool.gif

That is one SICK looking turbo! I can only imagine what it does under the hood.

DavidTD has said nothing but good things about his turbo and he went from twins to a single, so it must be moving the AIR the right direction.

Back