Minneapolis Moline hot farm tractor?

Lol. It was bad ass. I wish I knew then, what I know now. I would have never sold it. That's one of the biggest regrets I have.

lol.. The Path is gonna get it this year, Him and Soupline should be tied for GN points at the moment with 2 hooks left, and Warpath has been almost unbeatable since BG

Yes they are and it's awesome watching Mr. Cope haul the mail.

the 585 mm can be a competitive engine with big ports in the heads with a cross flow design,and 700 ci can be acheived easily,the bad part is the jugs being seperate from the crankcase is not as strong as a one piece block. I talked to a couple guys making good power but they were having problems holding them together. also they are a 4 main engine. I'd like to try it,but the 8.3 looks much cheaper and more reliable.

Sounds like an 8.3 will fly in the local altered farm class... the 950 weights 10,600 and the 1050 weighs 11200 so they may b to heavy for the 11,500 class. Also want to do some more reasearch on building the 8.3, where i can get a clutch, and how well the trans and rear end is going to hold up before i get started

sounds like an 8.3 will fly in the local altered farm class... The 950 weights 10,600 and the 1050 weighs 11200 so they may b to heavy for the 11,500 class. Also want to do some more reasearch on building the 8.3, where i can get a clutch, and how well the trans and rear end is going to hold up before i get started

here a moline diesel, does well on a tranfer sled or stonebolt pulling, only made for two years , you can eat off this tractor,its clean and well built

Attachments

• MOLINE-ROSE ORCHID.jpg
    MOLINE-ROSE ORCHID.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 0
Kenny's pulling parts has lots of parts, and if he doesn't have them he can make it. Crowder clutches also probably has something for behind the 8.3

I'm not sure what the guy from around home has clutch wise in his tractor

Cool I'll look into them. The big thing now is of I can put the tractor on enough of a diet and if the trans and rear end will hold up. Anyone know how much of a weight difference there is between the mm 504 and the 8.3?

Not sure about the weight difference, but if your looking at stock weight, I bet you can at least shave 2000lb off.
cast rims, pto, rock shaft, lift arms, fuel tank, custom front end, etc..

Thats true but i will also be adding alot of weight with safety ****. But there should be plenty i can strip off that it shouldnt be a problem

A lot of weight difference between the two engines. Mine will go 7950 on aluminum with the cage, weight racks, blanket... no weights, 200lbs driver

Back