Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar

Sled Pulling From Street to Pro-Mod, get your Sled Pulling fix here!

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 05:28 PM   #41
bh10

Name: bh10
Title: Web Wrencher
Member`s Gallery
While going through his videos saw this, thought it was pretty cool. The turbos are glowing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nf4i...eature=related

Big Thanks To
PURE DIESEL POWER
CSnyder @ Snyder Motorsports

Old 03-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #42
smokin06

Name: smokin06
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman9090 View Post
So Smokin06 if you have won alot how come there is not a single puller in here that knows your name? You also don't know one of the top trucks in the country is? Your truck is no where near the caliber of that truck!
:b lahblah1::blahbla h1: Who Cares,

Old 03-06-2009, 06:30 PM   #43
mattyboy72

Name: mattyboy72
Title: smashy smashy
Member`s Gallery
its a single turbo, competes in two classes last time i checked, who cares how big the lift is, its what he wanted, its what he built, truck runs like a champ, u dont like it step up smokin06 go compete with him see where u are at the end of the day

Old 03-06-2009, 06:53 PM   #44
Kman9090

Name: Kman9090
Member`s Gallery
So you are a puller and reading your signature you have twin turbos. You just stick to your brush pulls whipping up on farm trucks. When you want to get out and compete with the big boys come to a real event and you will actually see real trucks!

Gilmore Diesel Performance
Sponsored by D&B Performance and Fabrication

Old 03-06-2009, 08:48 PM   #45
smokin06

Member`s Gallery
name the time and place, my new motor will be done in about a month, bring some cash and put your money where your mouth is, i drive mine on the street and will smoke your truck Kman9090. First off i never said a thing about my truck, but i will guarantee you if i had the money that guy has in his truck to put in mine, it WOULD run allot better than that thing shows. I am not bragging about my truck and honestly i think its hilarious that you guys are worried so much that im not impressed with this truck, i dont care every one of you who are calling me out theres 1,000 trucks 10x better than yours, i am not saying mines better than anything it does run good and i have did all the work to it, this is the 3rd truck i have built, know if ya wanna come dwon to ohio i will hook against anybody who wants to hook dont give a **** who it is, give me a ring and lets get er done.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:55 PM   #46
roachie

Name: roachie
Title: Taco Master
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokin06 View Post
name the time and place, my new motor will be done in about a month, bring some cash and put your money where your mouth is, i drive mine on the street and will smoke your truck Kman9090. First off i never said a thing about my truck, but i will guarantee you if i had the money that guy has in his truck to put in mine, it WOULD run allot better than that thing shows. I am not bragging about my truck and honestly i think its hilarious that you guys are worried so much that im not impressed with this truck, i dont care every one of you who are calling me out theres 1,000 trucks 10x better than yours, i am not saying mines better than anything it does run good and i have did all the work to it, this is the 3rd truck i have built, know if ya wanna come dwon to ohio i will hook against anybody who wants to hook dont give a **** who it is, give me a ring and lets get er done.
Ok, I dont like how the body lift looks. It is and extremely good running truck from what Ive heard.

Since you are from Ohio and their is alot of guys here from Ohio I wonder why nobody knows of you? Names help.....

Im not fanning the fire, trying to contain it.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:59 PM   #47
smokin06

Member`s Gallery
i dunno, southeast ohio, probably nobody down here can afford a computer, in the middle of nowhere, and way too close to west virginia

Old 03-06-2009, 09:01 PM   #48
smokin06

Member`s Gallery
i am not starting anything i gave my opinion and all these guys are really worried that i dont think this truck is impressive i never said it was junk or downed it in any way just stated i wasnt impressed. I feel its funny how everybody gets all bent out of shape.

Old 03-07-2009, 08:20 AM   #49
RAT_03

Name: RAT_03
Title: Diesel Pro
Member`s Gallery
BIGFOOT called, They want their lift kit back!!!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 09:47 AM   #50
JDGnut

Name: JDGnut
Member`s Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMERp47rrD4
The entire class... Anyone have pics with the V-cuts (pitbull) tires on it?? I don't have any with the body down... Someone had posted these on the web at one time...
Bryan

Click the image to open in full size.

Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #51
brushpuller

Name: brushpuller
Title: Thinkin...
Member`s Gallery
I think thies boys are doing a great thing. The sport needs different trucks/engins to root for! Yeah the truck is a little hi...but it work!!! Haven't seen the truck run in 09.... but last year i love the centrifugal clutch set up he has...those work great!!!

Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #52
Kman9090

Name: Kman9090
Member`s Gallery
Well your opinion is that this truck is weak, which is wrong but your opinion, my opinion is that you dont have a pulling truck, prove me wrong! Photos videos anything

Gilmore Diesel Performance
Sponsored by D&B Performance and Fabrication

Old 03-07-2009, 11:43 AM   #53
LB7 heaven

Name: LB7 heaven
Title: More truck parts!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
i am not starting anything i gave my opinion and all these guys are really worried that i dont think this truck is impressive i never said it was junk or downed it in any way just stated i wasnt impressed. I feel its funny how everybody gets all bent out of shape.
Quote:
yeah and not really that impressive no wheel speed, if i had that much money in something like that it would definitely run allot better than that.
Um yeah you did. Your first post you downed the truck and most importantly the builder. Dont say you could build something better unless you are going to build something, then let us be the judge.

Danville Performance
Socal Diesel
Total Access Diesel

2008 GMC 3500HD LMM tow rig

Old 03-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #54
smokin06

Member`s Gallery
:blahbla h1:

Old 03-07-2009, 07:03 PM   #55
flatbed24v

Name: flatbed24v
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bh10 View Post
While going through his videos saw this, thought it was pretty cool. The turbos are glowing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nf4i...eature=related
Ya I noticed that too!!! Is that a dmax thing or is does that come from a lot of fuel for the size of turbo that the class is limited to?

What's money good for if you can't spend it..... on your diesel

2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 5 speed
Edge comp, PPE lift pump, Auto Meter gauges, ValAir 3850, HD hyd, billet shaft

Old 03-07-2009, 07:11 PM   #56
flatbed24v

Name: flatbed24v
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDGnut View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMERp47rrD4
The entire class... Anyone have pics with the V-cuts (pitbull) tires on it?? I don't have any with the body down... Someone had posted these on the web at one time...
Bryan

Is it just me or is the first truck in that vid flexing all over? It looks like the sled is flexing the back half and the weights on the front is bowing the front half.

What's money good for if you can't spend it..... on your diesel

2001 Dodge 2500 4x4 5 speed
Edge comp, PPE lift pump, Auto Meter gauges, ValAir 3850, HD hyd, billet shaft

Old 03-07-2009, 08:01 PM   #57
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Member`s Gallery
I like how you well if I had the money these guys have in them I would do this and that. Put your money where YOUR MOUTH is and build something that cant beat them. Money is a huge part in it. Dont be mad at the guys that have the money and built a bad a$$ truck that helped move the sport forward. I love when guys say that comment "well if I had the money, I would build something that would whip that trucks a$$" If you do build it. If you dont give respect where respect is due. That truck was a good break through in the sport where cummins dominate and had no competition from the dmax. Now they good. Great job Wes and gang. Look forward to seeing you guys this year. Not to often a piece of chit makes it on the cover of diesel power!!

Old 03-07-2009, 08:03 PM   #58
2Tone12V

Name: 2Tone12V
Member`s Gallery
I will be in West Virginia this year, as will that non impressive dmax. Im sure we would be up for your challenge. Ill put my money up that you dont stay within 15 feet of him. Want $100, $200, $300 on it? Maybe I should put some good parts up for the bet so you can finish your ride buddy.

Old 03-07-2009, 11:55 PM   #59
Sonic_Superduty

Name: Sonic_Superduty
Title: Common RAILHER!!
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
i dunno, southeast ohio, probably nobody down here can afford a computer, in the middle of nowhere, and way too close to west virginia

hey there, im in ohio. but umm I would like to hook to the a$$ end of the dodge that you speak of, on a concrete pad and take ya anywhere ya wanna go! lol, Im sure I will see you around this year in the "cookiemonster" with a powerjoke under the hook, and hopefully you will be pulling 2.6 so we can see what this cummins has.

TEAM UNDEVIDED ATTENTION 2.6 6.0 puller

Old 03-08-2009, 12:29 AM   #60
Bosshawg600

Name: Bosshawg600
Title: PDP.com FireFighter
Member`s Gallery
Ok, if Im not mistaken at TS they pulled with a single GT42 turbo, then later in the season switched to twin. Might be wrong, but oh well.

Also, Ill admit, when I first saw the truck, I thought it was the UNGLYiest truck I have ever seen. But its starting to grow on me now. And If you had ANY idea of the engenering that went into that truck, you would be awestruck!

Now I got to saw the Kuslieck group are a bunch of stand up people You know they are good when they drive from WI to Indianapolis and the first thing they do when they get there is pop open the trailer and offer everyone a few beers!

Cant Wait to see that truck this year!!!!!!!

Closed Thread