MPG 2013+ Cummins with DPF delete with EFI live

Robts

Proud Fummins Owner
I know the 2013+ are different as for the DPF and the injection cycles, but I have to believe unchocking the 2013+ have to increase the MPG.

myself I'm not looking for power but looking for MPG, the ability not to have to worry about DEF and of course looking for the sound .

lets see the feedback of those running this new tuner on a 2013+.

please keep this to the topic. Those with the 2012 and older we appreciate your feed back but this is for the 2013+. please keep this to 2013+ feed back only

Sub'd For Feedback... but I imagine its soo new that there wont be much yet...Most Guys I talked to were getting between 18-20 with emissions in tact...

Watching... been considering a 2014 since the release. Mpg is a big factor as well as the ability to increase power over stock.

Id say no more than 1mpg increase. Same drive every day. Interstate at 80 to work for 23 miles. Highway at 45-50 on the way home.

I'm getting 16.6 mpg hand calculated on a 4 door dually.

I get 16-17 hand calculated on an 8000lbs 12V on 37's. I wonder what the deal is why they don't get better. Just displacement? I would assume this truck is less than 9000lbs and should be way more efficient than a mechanical truck.

Anyone tried various eco tunes?
Maybe they make boost an request more fuel at really low RPMs with the displacement, and VGT?

Back