2020 ram..cp4...

If you're going to void the warranty, just put an order in at D&J! Or actually, 97rada is still trying to sell his predator series engine from them.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

d2f5afb358ff3f364ee1f80d0f08b93a.jpg

I did the industrial swap and since I’m tuned I am having some headache with it. Industrial says if I would have stayed stock it would have been a drop in yet kn the same sentence claim it supports 850whp hahaha which ISNT STOCK needless to say I’m hoping with a few revisions we get this knocked out and taken cere of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how was the labor involved..i aint doing it...just curious..im not laying a hand on my junk til I have to...hence the reason for payments

yes the cam and lifters are what they asy are failing from too think on cold starts...the winter oil is synthetic..the summer oil can be either one....I err on the side of the inter oil and hope its good for sitting in 100 degrees traffic jams in the summer for hrs on the interstate in florida.....there is a lot of info on hdr forums about it....loada bs I call...

can they actually tell what wieght oil I'm using after its been run for a cpl thousand? really?

So you've spent $40k+ on a new truck, and now you want to be a tightwad and not run the right oil? Oil is a hell of a lot cheaper than a new engine! I know oil is a commonly argued subject, but why run anything less than what you believe to be the best option, on a newer vehicle anyway?

d2f5afb358ff3f364ee1f80d0f08b93a.jpg

I did the industrial swap and since I’m tuned I am having some headache with it. Industrial says if I would have stayed stock it would have been a drop in yet kn the same sentence claim it supports 850whp hahaha which ISNT STOCK needless to say I’m hoping with a few revisions we get this knocked out and taken cere of.

Who is your tuning with? I am running CTT with a S&S supersport kit... I tried to stay intact but the tuning was horrible, the truck would either fall on its face or do some kind of rail surge crap and shake the whole truck at WOT... Its all worked out now with the weight loss program.

So you've spent $40k+ on a new truck, and now you want to be a tightwad and not run the right oil? Oil is a hell of a lot cheaper than a new engine! I know oil is a commonly argued subject, but why run anything less than what you believe to be the best option, on a newer vehicle anyway?

no I use their spec harda$$.....just seems like alotta bullshizzzz ....for 49k I should've bought a 4 door 1st gen...

Who is your tuning with? I am running CTT with a S&S supersport kit... I tried to stay intact but the tuning was horrible, the truck would either fall on its face or do some kind of rail surge crap and shake the whole truck at WOT... Its all worked out now with the weight loss program.

Hes running ctt tunes.

how was the labor involved..i aint doing it...just curious..im not laying a hand on my junk til I have to...hence the reason for payments

For me as a novice new guy I was pissed lol about a solid day and a half but for 90% of the guys on here a few hour install.

CTT and we are close I think (hope)
Industrial is sending a new overflow valve and the FCA. Results have been very positive for those who have made some changes.
A couple tuners have figured them out I guess. CTT is struggling with the II kit. Apparently this isn’t new haha.
We will get it done. I’m only running the 80hp tow tune and plan to keep it there so once she is good I hope she will be done.

If not I see a switch to S&S in my future.

So not to drag this oil tangent on I’m running Amsoil signature 10w-30
Hope that’s ok lol

In the Titan Cummins I had it was specd at 10-30, but I ran 5-40. There was starting to be an issue of factory cranks snapping and bluing of bearings likely from oil heat soaking from the viscosity breakdown of the 10-30.

4597caa1a16f9aa08783728ae4a68a63.jpg

Down here in NM we hit the teens where I’m at but rarely and never below 0.
Might just need to switch to Rotella or something instead regardless and not worry about it.

Back