Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- GM > GM Tech > LB7 GM Duramax
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

LB7 GM Duramax Discuss the 1st Generation Duramax here

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2016, 04:23 PM   #1
ArmedSociety9MM

Name: ArmedSociety9MM
Title: ArmedSociety9MM
Member`s Gallery
new life for my old truck

So my injectors are gone again and I have a lot of miles on my truck since buying her new. So I'm going to buy a long block from DFC in Edmonton (ya I'm Canadian eh) they have a tow\haul series with Apr head studs, keyed oil pump, coated pistons with de lipped bowls and so Cal cams. But while I'm at It want to put sac 45over injectors, manifolds and up pipes, down pipe, inter cooler tubes, and a new turbo, either a cheetah 63, or HTT 64. And a new modified cp3. I am just looking to build a reliable daily driver package that will tow through the mountains without over heating and occasionally go down the track. Is there anything else I should throw in her while I am at it.
Also looking for a vendor who will hook me up with all the goodies. Any input is appreciated.

Also will I still be able to run my bank 6 gun with above parts or should I be getting efi live at the same time.
2002 GMC 2500HD- 6" RCD lift, s364sxe. 45 over sac injectors. LBZ sportsman cp3. Socal billet flex plate. ATI super dampner. Fleece tap shift. APR head studs. Tcs torque converter. Built trans. Efi live. Duramax tuner custom tunes.410 gears.

Last edited by ArmedSociety9MM; 08-27-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Old 09-28-2016, 07:45 PM   #2
ArmedSociety9MM

Name: ArmedSociety9MM
Title: ArmedSociety9MM
Member`s Gallery
So I decided to go with lincoln diesel specalties and get 45 sac injectors, a lbz sportsman cp3, tight welded water pump, an s364.5/73 .90 sxe, with install kit from WC fab and some efi live tuning plus had my trans built to take a beating with Suncoast parts but before it goes back together any suggestions on what converter I should run?
2002 GMC 2500HD- 6" RCD lift, s364sxe. 45 over sac injectors. LBZ sportsman cp3. Socal billet flex plate. ATI super dampner. Fleece tap shift. APR head studs. Tcs torque converter. Built trans. Efi live. Duramax tuner custom tunes.410 gears.

Last edited by ArmedSociety9MM; 09-28-2016 at 07:48 PM.

Closed Thread