Single pump, SB 66 and 120's = 918/2000 !!!!!

I really wanna know how ur mods supposedly made that much horse power, I know a couple of ppl with more mods than u an they don't have 918hp

maybe the guy on the dyno like mentioned before was telling him a bunch of crap and didnt set the dyno up right, numbers do seem high unless he has tons of head work and really tough injectors for mega rail pressure, but the rpm seems way low for that much power, whatever it is he should figure out what is going on, i have alot more mods and not even close to that,

He posted it up for everyone to see thats what the paper said no reason to bash him so much smokemachine is a good guy. If anything it had to do with the dyno

Never said he wasn't a good guy. I'm sure he is. I'm looking forward to meeting, and racing him this weekend.

What's the hp calculator say in comparison to what you've seen on a dyno?
I could have everything twisted here, but it look like you are the handshaker that swole posted running down in Florida? 12.88@104.xx I punched in 8600 on the hp calculator and came up with 660ish hp.
Above 3k on any dyno the truck will make 650 all day. We tryd 5 different tunes all with in 10hp of each other. Its always done the same on a inertia dyno
Makes^^^that seem somewhat spot on.

Just sayin'
I know this thread was not intended to be about the amount of power your rig makes, but unless you are having some serious issues that 900+ hp seems a bit off.

Not trying to be a dick. I was just wondering who the handshaker was and I started putting this stuff together. Good luck down there! Wish I could come run in the next lane!

When I dynoed 615 at buda the fastest I could run was 13.51. I launched the same basic way. It'll go faster than 12.88 iam pretty sure. If it doesn't hop

I will give you props for shifting that big bastard as good as you did today, drop that bumper and those spare back two tires and your fenders and you'll really get moving.

When I dynoed 615 at buda the fastest I could run was 13.51. I launched the same basic way. It'll go faster than 12.88 iam pretty sure. If it doesn't hop

That doesn't make since. I had a 05 QCSB that only made 475hp and ran a 13.5@100mph with a 6psd. My megacab was 765hp when it ran a 12.6@112 witha 6spd. Be sure to post results!:rockwoot:

When I did the 13.51 the truck was on 37s and default smarty settings. The last pass I made before I grenaded 3 today the truck went 1.76 60'. When it did 12.88 it 60' 2.0. So she would have realy ran good but oh well guess that's what we get for makeing fun of all the autos rebuilding trannys last night.

Back