Who is Big Bang Injection?

BrianAtSmarty

SmartyResource
Who is Big Bang Injection ?
New information recently released !

Big Bang Injection (BBi ) is an Austrian company that was founded in 2012.
What started as a part time venture, evolved into a full time enterprise manufacturing High Performance Common Rail Injectors.

We, the owners of Big Bang Injection (Martin Schöppl and Jürgen Tanzer), bring to the table a combined 25 years of HANDS ON Common Rail Injector experience.

We both parted ways with our full time employer Robert Bosch GmbH on January 31st 2016.
Our departure allows the release of information regarding our experience which has previously been kept under a cloak of secrecy, required by contractual restrictions with our former employer.
We were employed at the Robert Bosch GmbH Common Rail Injector Lead Development Facility for commercial vehicles, located in Linz, Austria.
Lead Development Facility. This is where the magic happens. Design, development, proto typing, assembly, testing….

This link will provide the details for you: http://smartyresource.com/downloads/BBI_Introduction.pdf

Thank you!

so your saying no big injectors for 06 cummins without swapping pistons? was just on your site...

Last edited:
good morning Jim!

Actually one is able to use the 03/04 pattern injectors (143° spray angle) on the 04.5 - 07 pistons with no issue. Several are running BBi Stg 2 and 3 injectors on the 04.5 - 07 successfully. The spray is distributed in the bowl where it needs to be. One just cant go the other way around and use the 04.5 (124° spray angle) on the 03/04 pistons.

Thank you!

All I ever see as a rebuttal is,

*copy, paste*

*copy, paste*

Any well known and winning common rail programs running the bbi injectors?

Just show 5 trucks that are running your injectors, some kind of proof that they are in there, and dyno sheets/track times. Like the others, we are tired of hearing all the claims, and the smoke and mirrors is getting old, quick. How many sets of injectors have you sold in the US?

I was just asking out of mild curiosity. I see these injectors on all the diesel forums but have yet to see any real world results or hear from someone running them with any great success.

Carry on.

I was just asking out of mild curiosity. I see these injectors on all the diesel forums but have yet to see any real world results or hear from someone running them with any great success.

Carry on.

I'm sure you won't find much real world results . I think most people are too smart to pay double what everyone else charges just because they claim the bbi injectors are so great . Personally I'll take a set of exergy or s&s injectors way way before I ever consider buying that overpriced crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get it...why are you guys being such a-holes to these folks? If you believe their products are overpriced, don't buy them, it's pretty simple. But please don't bit*h about it and call them crap and snake oil in the process.

I don't get it...why are you guys being such a-holes to these folks? If you believe their products are overpriced, don't buy them, it's pretty simple. But please don't bit*h about it and call them crap and snake oil in the process.

It's not just that they are way overpriced.
They lie and mislead people about their super secret injectors. Some of us here don't like that.

Fancy Austrian story reminds me of emails I occasionally get that tell me I inherited $5,000,000 from a relative I do not have. Implausible.

All they are asking for is proof of why these injectors are so much better.

Back