April 17 Wkend Rockingham NC Diesel Drags

Ron thinking of taking the new dmax altered out,will you be having classes for these types?

Ron thinking of taking the new dmax altered out,will you be having classes for these types?

We do have classes for those trucks but if there is no one to run against we'll make sure you get something for running. Anytime you provide a show for the crowd NADM wants to pay you for the efforts shown by you and your team.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

That purse has them pretty interested

The last drag race I put on everybody just watched a few trucks race but the guys who I've told about the purse seemed VERY interested... I think you will see some Carolina Boy's tearin up the track...I hope my buddy will come down there with his built twin turbo fuel only Duramax he ran a 7.1 in the eighth and his transmission had just been reset I can't wait to see what it does after it gets used to the power that motor is makin...the tune he is runnin made 741HP on Dunbar's dyno on a single charger truck... I think we will be happy with the Drag race turnout I know the spectator's will be there to show support...I am prayin for good weather

We do have classes for those trucks but if there is no one to run against we'll make sure you get something for running. Anytime you provide a show for the crowd NADM wants to pay you for the efforts shown by you and your team.:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

AND TO THINK I'VE BEEN DOING THIS OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART!LOL

Television!!!

Just found out a TV crew is coming to film the April 17th SLED PULL!!! It will be on cable in like 12 different states...we will have DVD's to sale all the competitor's and the folks who couldn't make it to the event

Just found out a TV crew is coming to film the April 17th SLED PULL!!! It will be on cable in like 12 different states...we will have DVD's to sale all the competitor's and the folks who couldn't make it to the event

Dan, AWESOME, do they have a wide angle lens in case I happen to get in the shots!

:)

I am going to edit out all the guys from the show so that every guy who watches it will think there is a bunch of women at the pull so they will want to come to the next event

Don't know if you are single or not but Tank - Bash on the Bayou is famous for hitting Facebook a week before his event and inviting every good looking gal in the area promising single tall dark handsome diesel truck guys to them if they come to the event!

Any such luck around you guys? I know I saw quite afew at a watering hole in Rockingham last year!

:)

it pains me to say but, I won't be able to make it. Trucks not ready.

Good luck to everyone !!

You guys still coming though??

we'd like too but, since it's a 10 to 12 hour round trip... probably not. I hope to be finishing my truck this weekend

Brian, there surely wouldn't have been a rematch ! your in a whole other league now :doh:

Leaving Thursday - gettin in early to do some business and looking forward to a great weekend - weather sounds great!

Staying at the Comfort Suites in Rockingham. Friday night test-n-tune should be interesting!

Ok here is the cost for the weekend.

15.00 to get in the gate. (this is the track not NADM)

30.00 to race for existing members

40.00 to race for new members

Back