Looking for a set of wheels, need a vendor and some advice.

ThisPreston

Rookie
My 60 year old father in law is looking for a new set of wheels for his dodge. With that being said I'm not looking for bro wheels. I need a reasonably priced set of polished aluminum 18" with out the cali stance.
93da11929b3dedb993d78efd96d3ccc7.jpg
I think we agreed that something like this would work well. Tires will be 285 cooper stt. This is what is on it now and I would like to keep the same offset/stance it has now.
c1eb1c3edcfb45a992d5bee17f919b68.jpg

eb2d8aa0b2b0288af766015ce5371dc5.jpg

The biggest stipulation is that the wheels need to be polished aluminum. He's an old farmer and likes his Alcoa wheels on his semi trucks because they can always be polished out. These chrome plated wheels flaked out after a year or two. If anyone knows of a particular model number or company to go through I would appreciate it. The market for wheels has gotten a lot bigger since I bought last and I get lost in the interwebs. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't realize those were super singles until now. That probably won't work as well.

I thought those had a clear coating. Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist, but I'm looking for a polished aluminum wheel with no clear coat. I've had a few of those classics that got dingy and I couldn't clean them up.

I thought those had a clear coating. Maybe I'm looking for something that doesn't exist, but I'm looking for a polished aluminum wheel with no clear coat. I've had a few of those classics that got dingy and I couldn't clean them up.

Ours dont. I had a set I put on the puller that were bad shape. Had to get auto buffer out on them but shined up like new.

Back