Sorrynotsorry

You're on that island alone I'm afraid.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Lmao! Good thing I got a wingspan bigger than Michael Phelps just not a fan of swimmimg since I sink! BUT now if it's the island that they based that Wonder Woman movie off of I'm game!

Strong, sweaty, hot chicks with weapons, all just waiting to have cherries popped, I'm game!

Last edited:
Still want to hear from PDD what direction they are going in.

I’d say that they’re probably looking for a manufacturer that can can make filters to their standards.

I’m not sure the point of this whole post. Why not send them an email instead of trying to call them out?

I’d say that they’re probably looking for a manufacturer that can can make filters to their standards.

I’m not sure the point of this whole post. Why not send them an email instead of trying to call them out?

Well because theyre a site vendor of course.....:blahblah1:

I mean I think sub-par quality standards are awesome!

Super sweet when one does that whole inside out trick into the turbsky!

Heck even better, no filter at all!

I'm just having fun so.....

#sorrynotsorry..... Did I use that right Biggy?!:what:

Back when I drove my truck on the street I tried a few different "big" filters, on compounds. I put a factory type vacume gauge on the inlet pipe and I could suck it down halfway with all of them. If I had to ever run filters again I'd make a Y pipe and run a pair of decent filters.

I must be the odd man out here (not unusual), but I took this thread in "jest". Not that he was trashing them or anything of the sort. The fact he was talking their filter up & all, just was wondering what was up. But I could be way off...

I must be the odd man out here (not unusual), but I took this thread in "jest". Not that he was trashing them or anything of the sort. The fact he was talking their filter up & all, just was wondering what was up. But I could be way off...
Thank you.

You could probably stand to chill a little.

Nothing from the statement they posted alludes to why they parted ways with their manufacturer.
1) I'm curious what happened (I never called anything substandard, and that certainly does not have to be why they stopped production
2) Because I DO want to do business with them, and want the product they intend to market, to their standards, I'm curious about the likelihood that they will resume production of said product BEFORE I need an air filter.

I could have emailed. I could do everything I need to do, devoid of this forum.

I don't see it as a bad thing to interact with vendors here instead of back channeling. I tend to not veil my stabs at what I'm discontent with.
This was not that situation.

Your not the only one.

I was actually going to buy one of these filters as well, but ended up with a S&B dry filter.

The tractors pullers that I see running a filter system (which is few) stack 3 or 4 of this k&N filters that look like the ones ontop a sbc

I’m kinda late to the party here but for real!? Given your business you don’t know who she is!? Or is this you trying to put up a front to hide your “after hours” activities????
It’s kewl BRO, it’s 2018, we’ve had a Black president, kids eating laundry soap, 3 restrooms...... CompD for the most part will accept your lyfe style..... Just don’t try to hide it, be open and proud ?

Who gives a $hit about the filter.....

Did you really just name the thread after a Beyonce song!?!?

What kinda faggotry have things come to!!!

I’m kinda late to the party here but for real!? Given your business you don’t know who she is!? Or is this you trying to put up a front to hide your “after hours” activities????
It’s kewl BRO, it’s 2018, we’ve had a Black president, kids eating laundry soap, 3 restrooms...... CompD for the most part will accept your lyfe style..... Just don’t try to hide it, be open and proud ��

Wooooooooo!

Oh no, we had our first half white president! You clearly are confused. I mean since after All much like 75% of the black kids born in the US out of wedlock, many go without their father. Which in Baracks Hussein's case made sense being he was stuck in Africa and All.

Good thing he was raised by a white mom, with 2 white grand parents...... and live in a white house, how ironic!

The rest.... well...... I've been called worst! Lol

Once again you are running ?*♀️ from your own truth.... Dude man, it’s ??, just come clean and we’ll move on. Call a spade a spade, shoot from the hip...

I still love those palm trees ? you have in front of your gorgeous home! Keep up the good work on that pad!

Wooooooooo!

Oh no, we had our first half white president! You clearly are confused. I mean since after All much like 75% of the black kids born in the US out of wedlock, many go without their father. Which in Baracks Hussein's case made sense being he was stuck in Africa and All.

Good thing he was raised by a white mom, with 2 white grand parents...... and live in a white house, how ironic!

The rest.... well...... I've been called worst! Lol

Once again you are running ��*♀️ from your own truth.... Dude man, it’s ����, just come clean and we’ll move on. Call a spade a spade, shoot from the hip...

I still love those palm trees �� you have in front of your gorgeous home! Keep up the good work on that pad!

-If-you-say-so-meme-43809.jpg

So is proper emoji application what they're teaching at community colleges these days?!

Last edited:
Fair enough Sister, you judge yourself, we’ll stand by until you find yourself....

To note I’ve never been to college, given your W2’s I crush you BUT I know you probably get a phuck load of cash business, so yeah.... You most probably dominate.... just leave my butt hole out.... I’ll pay fondler to protect me..!

-If-you-say-so-meme-43809.jpg

So is proper emoji application what they're teaching at community colleges these days?!

Once again you are running ?*♀️ from your own truth.... Dude man, it’s ??, just come clean and we’ll move on. Call a spade a spade, shoot from the hip...

I still love those palm trees ? you have in front of your gorgeous home! Keep up the good work on that pad!

Fair enough Sister, you judge yourself, we’ll stand by until you find yourself....

To note I’ve never been to college, given your W2’s I crush you BUT I know you probably get a phuck load of cash business, so yeah.... You most probably dominate.... just leave my butt hole out.... I’ll pay fondler to protect me..!

kroqr.jpg

Bahahah! If I ever grow horns and get down to texhazz I’ll buy you a lone star tall boy in your favorite bar, I’ll assume blue lagoon, in Austown!?

Kinda' brings to mind a saying I once heard:
There's no ass as big as Texass.
Some there sure make it their life's work.

Mark.

Are those sexy degree tape stickers going to be available to the public?
c1ce9bd92edfcaf2c2caca24c94a5460.jpg

Back