2wd Super Mod build

Got a new pretty blue cast put on yesterday it staying on for 3 weeks the a different kind gets put on for 5 more weeks in that one then therapy.don't know how long that will be.
Dale

Nothing new going on with me.Mark has done some redesign the air kills they look really good they have a black anodized coated and some final machine work afterwards giving a 2 tone look.will post some pictures later

Dale

Here ya go Dale.

Attachments

• 20130605_161843_resized.jpg
    20130605_161843_resized.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 20130605_161853_resized.jpg
    20130605_161853_resized.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
Very well made will last a lifetime.You have to buy very carefull with those cheap blast gates
The slide could stick open after awhile because it's made from calvinzed sheat metel.when it slams shut it can get warped.
There are alot of truck guys running the cheap $10 to 15 ones go ask a tractor puller if he trust them.
Spend thousands on a motor and go cheap on something that can save a motor I just don't get it

Dale

Check these out, your buddy should make some like this. Just an Idea. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgP3r1CMv6M"]Synchronous positive air shut off. (Guillotine style) - YouTube[/ame]

As a matter of fact he is doing a set for a 4 turbo setup at the moment like that.

Dale

Last edited:
Awesome, can we get some pictures of them? Don't get his hopes up about me buying anything, I just want to see his work.

hey new here ... nice build so far .. sorry to hear about ur bicep tearing loose ... almost did the same thing ... should never get into a lifting match with someone bigger than me ..LOL

I was curious you said that you were going away from the S400 and the other turbo ... what does a good used one go for these days ? and would you be interested in selling the s400 ? ... need a big turbo for compounds ... hx35w on and looking for a big one for the big end ... or something better ... hope your arm gets better soon... i have family in springfield ... maybe make a trip of comming and helping out sometime .... that would be a real blast

The S400 is sold I still have the HT4C has a 26cm exhaust housing 3.4 comp.wheel.this turbo was new only has about 300ft on it.It will definitely give you upper end power.
Started back to work yesterday bicep and hand and wrist still not up to 30% .
Dale

Last edited:
Been busy Vince back to work not so much at work.just catching up on my own vehicles before we we're walking.have to help Vance do a Cummins swap in his 99 SD tow rig.before I can even pull the motor out of the gambler.And hey a head done for Lynn and a intake.
Still have a HT4C for sale
Dale

Will do I think it has a 3.3 are a 3.4 inducer can't remember back that far.
26 exhaust housing for shure.
Wishing everyone a MERRY Christmas and a safe and Happy NEWYEAR
Dale

Bicep doing good.
Started a new job last month have to get caught up on bills and do some house repairs before I can do much with the truck.

Dale

Back