BD Power-Intake Manifold Free Draw

BDPowerDave

BD-Power Rep.
Win a FREE BD X-Flow Power Intake Elbow

Come register for upcoming Newsletters or join our Private Message Board and post in the thread titled BD Power-Intake Manifold Free Draw... tell us why you feel you need/want a brand brand new BD X-Flow Power Intake Elbow
or
Simply post I am Registered and you could WIN... its that easy!

Register now at www.BernhausenDiesel.com
All registered members will also recieive 5% discounts from our Online Store.

Winner will be randomly drawn using a random winner selector:
Monday August 30th @ 12:00pm Pacific Time

*Duramax owners can choose a BD Full Bore Exhaust Manifold If drawn.

Good Luck to ALL!

Last edited:
spread the word

If I get enough response I will draw 2 maybe even 3 kits.

Registrations need to be done at www.bernhausendiesel.com. You need to sign up for the Newsletter or Message Board and reply to the confirmation email you receive in your in box. check you Spam folder if you do not receive it. you will also be e-mailed an 5% member discount code for our Online Store.

Good Luck
Dave

Sorry nothing for the 6.7L yet, I e-mail R&D on an ETA

How about a consideration on a SMARTY give-away next :pop:

Where can I get me one of those random winner selectors???:shake:

Google search... there are hundreds of them to pick from.

One of the members asked about an Intake Elbow for the 6.7L , any talks on designing one? EGR in the way?

You entering in the draw Pat? oh... Duramax sorry :shake:

Im registered!

Man Dave I could really use a nice piece like that on my truck.... Id be a nice addition to my truck plus the added benefit of lower egts and better spool up, since im getting ready to go to 66 and add my 120's!

Thanks
Buddy

Google search... there are hundreds of them to pick from.

One of the members asked about an Intake Elbow for the 6.7L , any talks on designing one? EGR in the way?

You entering in the draw Pat? oh... Duramax sorry :shake:

Workin on the 6.7 stuff. It is definately on the radar. I think there is somthing to do with my employer that would exclude me from the draw.....:lolly:

i'm registered! i have a 97 12v with bigger injectors turbo etc but stock intake horn and could really use one of these!

Back