I'm outta here in a couple weeks.....

Hey you little sawed-off Seabee,
Keep safe over there, no tearing off any car roofs with dozerblades or running over mini cars with 5 ton's. Enjoy the crows toe and the package store.

-Jesse

:Cheer:

undercover said:
Tom THANK YOU.But not to be out done THANK YOU Sara.I think alot of people forget about the people our solders leave behind.It takes a extrodinary wife to muscle through this stuff and be as true as Sara and many other spouses are.Again THANK YOU TOM AND SARA

This is so true. THANK YOU BOTH.

Tom not to kick you in the jimmy or anything but did you say you were at shileds, by kadena? I thought that was a pacaf base. Whats your MOS.

Take care and good luck, Cutter

JRJernigan said:
Hey you little sawed-off Seabee,
Keep safe over there, no tearing off any car roofs with dozerblades or running over mini cars with 5 ton's. Enjoy the crows toe and the package store.

-Jesse

:Cheer:

Hey Jesse, no more 5 tons, MTVR's now, and the package store is gone, the Crow's toe is a non smoking facility and all rig traffic is done at night. Funny how things change huh?? I think it was a lot crazier when we were here in '01.

-Tom

FireMed said:
This is so true. THANK YOU BOTH.

Tom not to kick you in the jimmy or anything but did you say you were at shileds, by kadena? I thought that was a pacaf base. Whats your MOS.

Take care and good luck, Cutter

I am on Shields just north of kadena.

-Tom

Kat said:
Sara,

Tell Tom to stay safe. If you need anything let us know.

Kat
I second this Sara. Don't see you guys much but want to wish you a Merry Christmas and stay safe. I will be happy to help Craig keep the batteries charged on Tom's truck!!! :thankyou2:

have fun tom...

hopefully the barracks are in better condition then when i was there in dec 05-jun06

have fun with the rainy season :hehe: :hehe:

malibu795 said:
have fun tom...

hopefully the barracks are in better condition then when i was there in dec 05-jun06

have fun with the rainy season :hehe: :hehe:

No, there not. I was here in '01 and the Hilton was in about the same shape as it is now, but they are renovating it in sections. The 1st class B-racks are'nt too bad I guess.

-Tom

Well that sucks, I think the Navy is progressively getting worse every year. No more package store and no smoking in the crows toe? Wow! You guys have any crane work over there? They sent me over to Norfolk for NCC crane mechanic courses and at the end of the month I am going to Washington state for NCC electrical classes.

Jessie,

The Crane Sup has been trying to drum up business, but they have been doing alright. Congrats on the schools, it appears you are doing great for yourself, since you've "retired" LOL
Take care buddy!
-Tom

Tom,

Stay safe. See you when you get back. I'll buying the beers at then first pull when you get back.

Thanks for what you do for our country.

hey man you cant leave me here!!! ha just kiddin... good luck man. ill be here to pick up the slack when your gone! drink one for your homies!

BroncoKid said:
hey man you cant leave me here!!! ha just kiddin... good luck man. ill be here to pick up the slack when your gone! drink one for your homies!

Hey man, we got it cushy here in Okinawa compared to you guys right now. We are working the hours but our accomodations are much better than yours are I'm sure. Don't fret though, I will be over were you are soon enough.......again.......

-Tom

Back