$30 per head, per day SDX 2011.

bgilbert

VE Guy
This year at the SDX it will be $30 per day per person for Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be $20. Includes parking and admission to the grandstand events of that day. Weekend passes are $75. Their website says you can buy in advance starting August 1.

This year at the SDX it will be $30 per day per person for Friday and Saturday. Sunday will be $20. Includes parking and admission to the grandstand events of that day. Weekend passes are $75. Their website says you can buy in advance starting August 1.

Holy Crap. Guess they are just trying to cut down on the people running in and out of the event since they will have to pay for the event now too.

Can I just come over and hang out in your yard Bill? :hehe:

I think alot of us locally have decided not to go. Most of my time is spent walking around talking to guys. I am not spending $120 for me and my wife when they over sell the stands and facilities.

Ill be there. 1 of the best events of the year. Not letting $60 stop me. Most drink more than $60 in beer for the weekend. Cut back on the beer and your good to go. Guess I'm lucky I don't need a case of beer to get me through a good diesel event so my wallet doesn't hurt as bad as some.

Cant wait to go this year, by far the best sled pulls all year.

The only part about SDX that sucks is how depressed you are that its over on Sunday...

Ill be there. 1 of the best events of the year. Not letting $60 stop me. Most drink more than $60 in beer for the weekend. Cut back on the beer and your good to go. Guess I'm lucky I don't need a case of beer to get me through a good diesel event so my wallet doesn't hurt as bad as some.

I don't drink a drop all weekend. Just not a high roller. The stands are always full. Why charge us that don't want to sit in the hot stands but socialize and cookout in the parking lot?

Why charge us that don't want to sit in the hot stands but socialize and cookout in the parking lot?
You're not the only one. I know of at least a dozen 1st gen guys, local and distant that just come to sit in 1st gen row, talk trucks, watch trucks pull in, and cook out. Only reason I ever leave the group to go watch the pulls is I usually score free passes for the weekend:bow:.

You're not the only one. I know of at least a dozen 1st gen guys, local and distant that just come to sit in 1st gen row, talk trucks, watch trucks pull in, and cook out. Only reason I ever leave the group to go watch the pulls is I usually score free passes for the weekend:bow:.

Yep. One the highlights of the trip is too look at your first gen and all the other guys that park near you. Maybe I am just too cheap.

More money = Less Tards. Hope they use the money to hire security to keep the idiots from running wild.

I think you guys miss the point. The tards all have daddys money and will pay no matter what. So it will be full of tards since us sensible people will refuse to pay outrageous fees.

I saw it's $20 on Sunday for drag racing. Anyone know what it is for saturday? And what does it usually cost to run at SDX? I'd like to make it this year.

Back