Baddest 4BT ever??

And I have an '88 RX-7 roller just sitting here waiting for an engine. If only I knew where to pick up a 4BT relatively cheap. Those suckers are in demand!

I follow the Browns diesel Facebook page and the last I saw of it, it was getting a new Motor, likely the one he is talking about in the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one in the works with bigger turbo, injectors, tool steel cam, and a sweet No Limit roller rocker kit. But at this moment it is far from completion.

I can tell you that mine wont end up being in as cool of a vehicle though. That thing is pretty neat.

Pretty cool ! Must be around 3400 lbs including driver according to the 1/4 mile calculators.

Is there an actual weight number for this car ?

And no one has mentioned SBC's Mud truck????

I was thinking that myself. I honestly don't find it exciting, though my disdain for 4b's is probably a factor in that.

HP per cylinder makes it equivalent to a 1100 hp 6 cylinder. Guys are daily driving and towing with meaner chit than that.

I was originally impressed with the 740 hp mark, until he said they used 4 stages of nitrous.

Not denying it is a bad ass ride and a cool build. Just have to take hp numbers with a grain of salt.

Back