UPGRADE to SILVERLINE™ DIESEL STACKS Version 8.0

Silverline Exhaust

Supporting Vendor
SilverlineStackLogo.jpg

NEW 6" and 8" STACKS have just been added to the Silverline™ Stainless Steel Stack line-up! The team at ANSA have also made it easy to upgrade your existing stacks by offering these new stacks individually and with inlet adapters that work with most stack bases. In addition, Silverline continues to offer complete stack solutions for peak performance, including turbo-back pipe kits and stack base kits in either single or dual stack configurations.

All Silverline stacks and stack components are made from high quality stainless steel, which offers superior quality and durability versus standard chromed mild steel stacks. Plus, Silverline Stainless Steel Stacks are available in a choice of finishes – mirror polished stainless steel or their new and exclusive automotive finish grade, MIDNIGHT BLACK! The 6" stack is available in angle cut or their new 30° AUSSIE style turn-out. The 8" stack is available with the popular and aggressive 45° angle cut.

Silverline201a.jpg

Silverline8Exhaust.jpg

Big. I like.

Where are yall stationed at in Macon? That's where I'm from and I've seen your truck a time or two around town.

Back