Dodge free wheel hubs?

Trapper

Hater
Anyone have any advise which freewheel hub advise for the late model Dodge Ram? I see that the Spinergy hub Kit is cheaper in price by a few hundred. Then Yukon has there's too. Just want to know who has any experience with them.

I believe he is using superduty oem hubs and if that is the case they should last. Also he includes a fitting that allows u to grease the bearing through the abs hole.

I installed a EMS kit 2 months ago along with a CAD delete. The entire kit was made by Yukon and was a fairly easy installation. I've picked up on average about 1 1/2 to 2 mpg per tank and the steering and noise levels are night and day different due to less rotating assamblies. The Yukon hubs are nice beefy pieces that after getting a good look at I like more than any other Warns or Milemakers I've purchased.

The ram man kit is $1695

I hate the way long old school hubs hang out, with the ram man kit you can toss your factory hub cover on without modification.

Would be really cool if he offers a 35+ spline hub kit

I've never dealt with the ram man and I've never even heard of him until today but it really looks like he got taken in by a "promotion" company.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back