Got Stacks?

crzycowboy

Comp Diesel Sponsor
Just wanted to send out a shout, and Let ya'll know we got em. You can ask me here about distributors, applications, crazy Ideas, I don't care. I'll try to help out the best I can! So let the fun begine!

TwiztedMetal said:
Side pipe kit josh...

Right now, we don't offer a side pipe kit. Reason is there is way to many clearance issues. Plus tryin' to figure a way to mount them. I tell you what though.....if you can fab it up your self, I can get you the parts you need! With all the exhaust we make here, I'm sure of that!!!:evil

thanks josh, i refuse to use a credit card, as i got in trouble once and learned my lesson the hard way LOL or else id order a stack kit and fabricate some mounts and take pictures of mounting positions etc.

TwiztedMetal said:
thanks josh, i refuse to use a credit card, as i got in trouble once and learned my lesson the hard way LOL or else id order a stack kit and fabricate some mounts and take pictures of mounting positions etc.

Chit, been there done that, and still payin' for it!:bang That would look really cool though. We've been toyin' around with fabin' up a kit, but we are so dang busy, No one has the time.

i understand that man! im still payin too :( If i had time id design some for ya...but im at work as we speak, and when i leave here i go to my second job...fun fun!

Back