Detailing Costs

RascalMafia

heyyyyyyy girrrrrrrl
How much are you guys paying for detailing? Not paint correction or ceramic coating or anything, just a normal wash/wax/interior.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You might find a crack head to do it for $100. I'm not wasting my time for that!

I don't run a detail service, but I tell people $200 for full exterior / interior. That's wash, claybar, wax. Most people that have their car detailed don't wax their own stuff, and without running a claybar on it they won't be happy with the wax job you do.

$150 for my favorite body shop to do an "in and out" as I call it....interior and exterior.

$100 for my co-worker to do the exterior, and he is very good.

You might find a crack head to do it for $100. I'm not wasting my time for that!

I don't run a detail service, but I tell people $200 for full exterior / interior. That's wash, claybar, wax. Most people that have their car detailed don't wax their own stuff, and without running a claybar on it they won't be happy with the wax job you do.

So is $200 the CompD price or ???

On a serious note, I'm not that good at detailing. I wish I knew more about it and the proper way to claybar and/or wax. I called 2 places last week about getting my truck done and they didn't return my calls, maybe a CCLB is too much for them to do.

Last edited:
So is $200 the CompD price or ???

On a serious note, I'm not that good at detailing. I wish I knew more about it and the proper way to claybar and/or wax. I called 2 places last week about getting my truck done and they didn't return my calls, maybe a CCLB is too much for them to do.

Swing by and we'll get it done! I'll even let you help LOL

I guess I got the hook up last time I paid. Buddy did a wash, buff, wax and seal for $80 I think is what it cost on the Trailblazer SS. My current truck doesn't have enough paint left lol.

Back