Detroit Locker

Yeah.....an improperly setup gear set with cause you headaches when it fails...always good to have an experienced shop do the work if you haven't done them before.

UNBROKEN said:
Here's a tip to get you through those times when you got the one wheel peel happening.
Put it in reverse and goose it...then put it in drive. It kinda locks up the factory LS.
Sounds wierd...but since DJ told me about it...I've done it several times and it's always worked.

I have heard that before... Glad to see it actually works! :)

I buy all my gears/lockers from Randy's. Seem to have the best prices, then either install them myself or find a local shop that I trust. My tranny shops have guys that can do this kind of install.

Randy's is great, I talked with them and would have got it from them but Id get gigged on taxes. I ended up getting it from DTS. great bunch also.

been runnin the locker for about a week now and I have to say its very streetable and the traction is there when you need it :ylsuper: I towed a little with it and it seems to be good you just have to plan you turns when there alot of weight on it. Not really a big deal thou. Im glad I got it :woohoo:

Back