451VE on a 6.7

Krazeeun

Hardway Performance
Whats up fellas, What's the specs on that 451VE and whats required to swap it into my 6.7?? How would a single 451ve compare to a 351ve over an S400? I'm in need of more air...

I'll try to have Chase or Brayden jump in with details, but I know it cleans up very nice with 120's and a stock pump. I'm sure it would support 150's and dual pumps easy.... as for How/Where and how much I have now idea where you can get ahold of the turbo itself but I believe it used a T4 flange but everything else matches up.

The truck drives great just call chase or brayden they will give you all the details that go into it. Thats the easiest way to get all the info

the turbo comes off a semi. and the t4 flange isnt quite right...little off...we are working on conversion for them.

kind of an ol thread but we dont need a controller if we use this turbo on a 6.7 correct? Cause the controlling is in the factory system?

any more progress or updates on a set up like this?? Imagine it would be great for towing still!!?

Back