Waste cooking oil in a P-Pump??

I'll rephrase that as we are talking about wvo which can vary depending where it is taken from. Just take a sample, heat it to 212, see how much water boils out. If its more than you think is fit, heat your batch, let the water settle and drain it out and use whats left(not all he leaves some in the bottom). Water removed(at least enough to keep from any damage) and there ya have it. Prolly less water in there then youd find in your local diesel fuel.

Last edited:
well, I'm burning both right now, even alittle mixed at the same time, and no problems yet. I just filter and dump straight in the tank. Runs way smoother on the wmo. No noticable difference on the peanut oil. I'm only running a couple gallons at a time.

I've been burning wvo in 2 seconds gens for three years, a Benz for 3, and recently a 3rd gen for 1+ years. All are two tank systems with significant heat. Not only no problems with the fuel but it has unstuck my 3rd gen injectors. No white smoke and rough idle at start. All fuel is settled for a period (depends, sometimes months) and then filtered in stages to 1 micron.

Back