Bragging

bigstacks95

Diesel Doc
My wife is pretty cool. She made a solid 285 ft pass in the limited pro stock class at Northampton Ma yesterday in my Dodge for a 4th place finish. It wasn't her first time driving but it was her first time in a LPS 3.0 class and not just for exhibition. She beat 4 or so other true- 3.0 trucks and even picked out and changed her own gear for the dropbox.

I think Im going to start staying home

40587527_10156831009457878_7450769652893876224_n.jpg

Videos:

Track side:
Used and Abused Northampton Ma - YouTube

In Cab 7 minute "extended cut" LOL
Used and Abused Three County Fair Northampton Ma - YouTube

Last edited:
Looking good Dave! She did a fine job.

Note. Watch how rapid the breathing becomes once she tightenes the chain.

Nice! I've gotten my wife behind a couple of my passions and it makes life a lot easier when you're dropping a couple grand on this or that.

Unfortunately, she still doesn't like my diesel truck passion. LOL

That's awesome Dave.....does she have a sister? Asking for a friend! LOL
Seriously we all know it means a lot to have your spouse or girlfriend support us in a time and money consuming sport! :clap:

That's awesome Dave.....does she have a sister? Asking for a friend! LOL
Seriously we all know it means a lot to have your spouse or girlfriend support us in a time and money consuming sport! :clap:

She has two brothers..... not sure what your "friend" is in to :hehe::hehe::hehe:

My wife is a UTI graduate in auto and diesel. We actually met on the job. It didn't take her very long to figure out she didn't like getting beat up and dirty for a living, but it's nice being able to talk about what I did at work that day and she actually understands what I'm saying. It's just too bad she's a powerstroke girl. I'm still working on that.

Just watched the in cab video got a kick when she grabbed the window crank and fell off so she just drops it

I think this is awesome. I am also very fortunate to have a wife that enjoys the powersport side of life. We had been going to watch the truck/tractor pulls the last couple years. This year she said to me, why don't you build a truck to pull? So I put some parts in one of our old trucks and ended up taking first place this past weekend at the local fair!

Just watched the in cab video got a kick when she grabbed the window crank and fell off so she just drops it

:lolly: Been meaning to fix that but new shiny turbos and stuff come first :stab:

I think this is awesome. I am also very fortunate to have a wife that enjoys the powersport side of life. We had been going to watch the truck/tractor pulls the last couple years. This year she said to me, why don't you build a truck to pull? So I put some parts in one of our old trucks and ended up taking first place this past weekend at the local fair!

Thats awesome! Put her in the seat she'll love it even more!

Its awesome to see some better halfs taking part in this sport, finally got my girlfriend back behind the wheel now that mine has gone to 3.0, she doesnt know it yet but she's getting a NTPA drivers license too for next year. You can learn a lot by watching a truck go down the track from the outside every once in awhile.

:lolly:
Thats awesome! Put her in the seat she'll love it even more!

She doesn't want anything to do with driving the semi. But, being that I will be pulling now she want's me to build her a pickup so we can both participate. I know this is mostly a dodge site but I am in the works of picking up a salvage 2017 f450 for her to run.

Back