*BD Power New Product Give-Away*

BDPowerDave

BD-Power Rep.
Got a PowerStoke?

Intercooler boots blowing off?

Intercooler and intake system contaminated with oil residue?

Look no further, once again the "Innovators of Diesel Technology" have your fix!

BD’s new Crank Case Vent Filter Kit for Ford 6.0 and 7.3-liter Power Stroke applications reduces oil vapor that passes through the crankcase vent and eventually contaminates the intake system. Left unchecked, oil residue will reduce intercooler efficiency, and will also deteriorate the silicone boots—causing them to balloon and blow off. BD’s Crank Case Vent Filter Kit prevents all of these issues, and includes everything you need for a professional installation, including all hardware and clamps. Installation time takes just two hours—call and order yours today!

*Be the first to have a BD Crank Case Ventilation kit installed, we are giving one away in a random draw to be held March 31st 2008.

Entry Rules:
- Go to the BD Website and sign up for the BD Online E-News Letter
- Reply on this thread with "I am signed up"
- If you are already signed up for the BD Online E-Newsletter than simply reply on this thread "I am already signed up"

Part # 1032175 6.0L PowerStroke
Part # 1032170 7.3L PowerStroke

Attachments

• 1032170---Ford-CCV-Kit-7.3L.jpg
    1032170---Ford-CCV-Kit-7.3L.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Draw Date

Good luck to all who participated and thank you for the great support on the forum guys!

I am selecting the winner by e-mail this time as I do not have anyones user name in the e-mail entry list. I ask that if you receive the e-mail informing you that you have won to please come on here and let us know who you are.

Thanks again for all the support and stay tuned to the forum for more give aways from BD Power.

Good Luck!

Back