Stainless Diesel manifold?

I'm working out the details now guys. Ill send pm this evening some time. I think we have 10 guys interested

OK Guys, here is the deal. We have 15 guys intersted as of right now. I spoke to Johnny and here it is. I'm offering them right now through December 31st at 15% off the prices listed on my website. I'm going to do $24 shipped to anywhere in the US. That is one hell of a deal, lets get them rolling. If you order through my website, just ignore the prices shown. Paypal customers, call me.

The T6 manifolds are not available yet, but there are a few prototypes floating around. They are in testing.

Just to let you guys know, the 12v stuff is getting low. Next shipment of manifolds won't be ready for 2 weeks once these are gone. They are moving fast!

15% off the base manifold price. Then add $200. for the polishing. That is what the polisher charges for doing them up.

If there is anyone else interested in manifolds that I haven't spoken to, let me know. I'd like to give Johnny a heads up on how many to get built.

Back