Slammed ext cabs

Not everyone is going to have lifted 4x4 trucks dude wants yonder some bagged trucks thats sweet and if its bagged and diesel its even better .

I think ya might get beat up driving one of those low riders around my neck of the woods, who the hell drives these things? Even the brown dudes around here have muddy 4x4's:confused: city folk do odd stuff to trucks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Draggin is fun throw a couple of blocks in the back slam it and watch everyone hate.

Easier to get into clean and take care compared to a big 4x4 IMO .

More women like lowered trucks anyways LOL

I like lowered trucks just fine. Just rubber bands on stupid big rims annoy me. and trucks dragging frame are meh... but you usually like controversial things LOL

Ehh had a bagged S10 and went to Cruisefest like it was a family reunion every year fun times. Was into to them before I ever got into or got smoked by a diesel then things changed. But its still kinda that first live kinda thing. Wouldn't mind a bagged and body dropped S10 with a built 4BT ha

Let me try to save this thread. Here are a few "Lowered" trucks you might find here on CompD

Not that my truck is anywhere near these trucks, but it's a lowered ext cab

familypic020.jpg

This post is full of win... those are the lowered trucks I like to see:evil

No he isnt, the girls though......

Screw you haha..

If anyone wants TP compare women as far as straight up looks for events . Bagged and dragged truck scene wins hands down. Not that many good looking women that come diesel events hell half of them are fatter than me.

People not enjoying all motorsports is just dumb enjoy everything appreciate everything and some culture.

Sure they are pretty but most of them I wouldn't screw with your dick even if i was mad at ya LOL strange thing I have noticed about pretty women they will be around any scene as long as there is $$

Ooh I didn't say they weren't sluts haha. But diesel scene has its fair share of slurs too. They all usually have three kids or smoke ten packs a day . Import where its all at. Hot women and they participate . Jessica Barton!!!! Enough said.

I think ya might get beat up driving one of those low riders around my neck of the woods, who the hell drives these things? Even the brown dudes around here have muddy 4x4's:confused: city folk do odd stuff to trucks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Well since my truck is 2wd and on its way to be a drag truck, lowering makes quite a bit more sense than lifting it up. It only has a 2" drop on the back right now but more is planned later on.

That being said I am looking for an older 4wd truck to lift to use for mudding as well. Different trucks, different purposes.

Mine may not be an ext cab but it is a DIESEL. SCSB half ton that I put a 12v in. Just finished notching the frame. She will be on air sooner than later and according to some of you guys, she will be "ghey" and laying frame. I used to be into the whole lifted truck thing till I bought this truck. I love the s*** out of this truck. Bash away :)
18825822-DD65-4EAB-AA84-AC428400A902-8736-000000FF28C76F84.jpg

Ive had/built several lifted trucks and love them. That being said, the next project will be a lowered 2wd.
I like going fast and 90+ on 38s is not very pleasant or safe. :eek:

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Back