S369sxe turbine housing size when used in compounds

okish

Just picked up a s369sxe from a fellow members and will be using it as my primary in a set of small compounds on my 02. The secondary will be a s256 with a 65mm turbine wheel and .85 housing, it will be wastegated with a 40mm jgs gate into the hot pipe. The s369 has the 73mm turbine wheel. It came with a non wastegated t3 .80 housing. Obviously that's too small of a housing, I'm wondering if I can get away with using the 1.0 a/r t4 housing without it being wastegated? Any input?

Just picked up a s369sxe from a fellow members and will be using it as my primary in a set of small compounds on my 02. The secondary will be a s256 with a 65mm turbine wheel and .85 housing, it will be wastegated with a 40mm jgs gate into the hot pipe. The s369 has the 73mm turbine wheel. It came with a non wastegated t3 .80 housing. Obviously that's too small of a housing, I'm wondering if I can get away with using the 1.0 a/r t4 housing without it being wastegated? Any input?

Yes 1.0 T4 flows incredibly well.

If you need one I have a brand new one with hx40 flanged exhaust I'd sell for $120.

Back