ODRA Web Site

JDGnut

Wanted to check out the results from the weekend.. Whats going on with the outlawdra.com web site.. or did it move???
Bryan

The pull was not an ODRA pull it was put on by Dr Performance and 5E Diesel. The site was working on sunday, but hasnt worked since tuesday. Im trying to get bobby to post the results.

They were listed as one of the sponsers.. I got an email from them about the event.. Anyways.. intersted to see how everyone did.. Need some video...

Not sure what the problem was but ODRA website is up and working...its Thursday 2:36.

Yes ODRA was a sponsor of the Pull !!!!

Thanks for the results..
Gary, looks like you did very good...

Weird about the ODRA web site.. glad it back up...
On a different note.. Who drives a white Ex Cab/short bed Dodge gasser with BIG Outlaw stickers plastered all over it??? Got stuck in traffic next to them the other day...

Seems like I see outlaw stickers all over town but never at events. One in particular is a black qcswb cummins with black stacks and a BIG outlaw sticker on the back...just curious

Seems like I see outlaw stickers all over town but never at events. One in particular is a black qcswb cummins with black stacks and a BIG outlaw sticker on the back...just curious

Ive seen that same truck around town.. Ive tried stoppin him to talk but he just wants to smoke out the town I guess...

Back