Pureflow Technologies AirDog Giveaway

78, but so far he has not come forward to claim his Prize. If anyone knows him, give him a heads up. I am gonna wait till the 11th, then I am gonna have to pick another name I guess. Lets hope he checks in soon, that would suck winning, then losing it.

78, but so far he has not come forward to claim his Prize. If anyone knows him, give him a heads up. I am gonna wait till the 11th, then I am gonna have to pick another name I guess. Lets hope he checks in soon, that would suck winning, then losing it.
SWEET! I Just got back from my vacation to the Bahamas that my wife won at work. Off to get me a lottery ticket now......LOL! Thanks Guys I really was getting ready to buy one this week!.:woohoo:

Well, its been 6 months since we gave something away, (well Raffled it off anyway). Its time again. Charlie from Pureflow Technologies, is offering up an Airdog 100, or 150, (a $539.00 system), your choice, for the lucky winner. If your not familiar with the system, take a look at their website, and get familiar. Here is what there website says:

http://www.pureflowtechnologies.com/AirDog.htm

How do you win:

Well, its simple. Post up using your username, and one month from today, June 30th, were gonna pick a number from the hat, and the number that corresponds to your post number wins, obviously Moderators are excluded. If you post more than once, all your post will be removed, and you will not be eligible.

Good luck, and thanks for the system Charlie!
Thanks Charlie!

Just let me know Tim and I will get it out for him. Or he can just pm me. Need Make/model of the truck and what system you want 100 or 150. Congrats

Back