Let's see your weight brackets.......again.

Tcolesanti

ALL NIGHTER
Here's mine...........again.

Attachments

• may madness 2006 020 (2).jpg
    may madness 2006 020 (2).jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 610
Last edited by a moderator:
000_1712.jpg

Its all black these days...

Weight Bracket

Hey Tom. Is that solid stock where your bracket slides over? Damn that thing looks good. Did you use the other bracket for the tow hook to attach the other side? Im looking at building somthing like that but with different bracket under the front and a shorter hight than yours. Thanks for the ider:bow: Looks good man!!!

Too FAT to hang weight!:rules:

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="10720"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
uncool

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Scott, thanks for the congrats. Tom and I are waiting to get married till next year. So no extra BAH until then. :)

Front weight racks Let's See em!!!

Planing on building a weight rack for some sled pulling this year and im gonna build one to slide in a front hitch reciever, just lookin for some pics to get an idea of how to design and build it. Thanks Brett

I don't have a Dodge but here is the one I have. It slides into the driver's side frame rail. It can hold 10 or so suitcase weights. I need to come up with a better way to secure them though. The tabs on the side and a ratchet strap is a bit tacky. ;) The tubing is 3" sq. w/ 1/4" wall and the plate is 1/2". It probably weights about 40lbs give or take a little

I actually bought this from someone who used it. I have yet to use it though. If/when I build my one of my own, it WILL be different than this.

weight_rack_2.jpg

weight_rack_1.jpg

Last edited:
Back