Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > Tech Area- Dodge > Dodge Tech > 03-07 3rd Gen.
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 09:18 PM   #1
apples24v

Name: apples24v
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
06 Cummins actual vs desired Rail issue, look at logs and give me your thoughts plz

06 Cummins- 85% ii pump, and 180hp ii Nozzles, 62/475 twins

Truck still runs pretty decent but slowly having hard time building RP, I've Changed my Fass filters and tried a Spare fca it wasn't new but was in the garage so tried it with the same results. Not sure if the DC% and Ma should be dropping like they do or what that is telling me to look at. I took a few short logs on 2 different tunes I'll include
Sorry if there is something obvious sticking out that I'm missing , any and all help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Jerrod

Couldn't figure out how to post the logs here so I left a link to them on efilive forum

https://forum.efilive.com/showthread...940#post242940

01 QCLB 5-speed, Valair ceramic single disk, quad adrn, DDP 150's,Tunnel ram, pusher manifold, 3.5' piping, AEM intake, Fluidampr, 08+ steering

Closed Thread