May 21 Pull

Truckwars just posted this on their facebook page
"Truckwars is proud to anounce that Truckwars events will be showing in MuscleCar Power, Car Craft, Diesel World, Street Trucks, And Diesel Power Magizines. Becket Media Likes Truckwars Clean family oriented pulls and is proud to Sponsor truckwars and Truckwars Efforts to keep Bumper to Bumper Truck pulling a Great Sport."

If you have facebook, and friends with Truckwars, you can register on facebook and then you just have to pay your entry fee when you get there. If not, you can register there on sat

Lima Pulls was Awesome last night!!!!!! Good turnout considering some females from "WTF", "TugFest" just happen to be spotted stealing Truckwars signs and handing out free passes to get people to leave Lima. (really people, grow the F up)

I'm just glad that Truckwars didn't drop their standards and go to that level!!!!!

Gossard, Tug-Fest, now that you made some money at the pulls.......... GO PAY ALL YOUR BACK TAXES!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad the May pulls are over so I don't have to read anymore dumb post from Tug-Fest!!!!!!!!!!

try doing something for this site!!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR PULLERS, FANS, SPONSORS AND TRUCKWARS STAFF!!!WITHOUT YOU ALL WE COULDNT DO THIS!!!!! THANKS SHAW FOR POSTING UPDATES :)be sure to go to Home for our schedule this 2011 season

Back