supercharger

TwiztedMetal

cummins crusaider
I know i probably wont get a responce about this here, but im finally going to supercharge my 2004 Mustang Mach 1 and i was wondering if anyone of our wonderful sponsors had hook ups or knew a good place to get a complete kit.

thanks much,
Dom

Well jeff, that would be super, except im not supercharging a mopar, im supercharging a ford mustang LOL
Dom

Last edited:
Hey Dom, for giggles, check into the turbo kits they have out there, less internal engine changes than some of the supercharger kits, require. . and IMHO these are much more efficent than the belt driven superchargers....
Alittle more involved in the installation dept. but there are kits out there.... check around.

www.turbomustangs.com

Do yourself a favor:lolly: :lolly: :lolly:

TwiztedMetal said:
Well jeff, that would be super, except im not supercharging a mopar, im supercharging a ford mustang LOL
Dom

I heard they do other makes as wellLOL LOL

Hey-:rules: I eat, breath, sleep Mopars :poke: -what can I say:evil :shake: :shake: LOL LOL

true true...i think i may go the way of the twin turbos tho....one size larger than the standard kit comes with, and larger BOVs, with adjustable waste gates...

Dom

TwiztedMetal said:
true true...i think i may go the way of the twin turbos tho....one size larger than the standard kit comes with, and larger BOVs, with adjustable waste gates...

Dom
:aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029: :aiwebs_029: That would be stupid crazy.... I like it:lolly:

Back