2009 Dodge Wiring Diagram. Who has one?

4x4dually

Anyone got a .pdf or something of the wiring schematics for the 2009 Dodges?

I searched but the search function still blows.

Port-diagnostic (6.7l) - (engine jumper) 3 way

cav
a 0132 18wt diagnostic port low data link
b 0133 18wt/or diagnostic port high data link
c - -

Either one of these help?

wire1.jpg

wire2.jpg

Thanks very much. It would be great to just pick up the CAN from the ECM from the ODB port inside the cab....but I'm not used to that being in that connector. If it is, cool. If not, I'll just use the diag port shown above. I am going to connected my CAN capture program to it and see what all info I'm capable of pulling from it....for my Murphy display of coarse. :D

Hopefully I can get more than I could from the 02 ECM. It would be nice if it transmitts rail pressures and maybe some turbo speeds or pressures. We'll see.

You guys rock. I tried to pull the ECM data from the ODBII on the 2002 but it never worked. Different bus or something. That will be sweet if this CAN has the ECM data.

I might go with the PV450 on this truck. It is a little smaller but has two video inputs and a faster processor....aaaaaand a touch screen. :evil.

PV450.jpg

So, how's the headlights controlled in these trucks? Some sort of module with another acronym isn't it. :bang

I want the low on with the highs and fog lights just like I jumpered in my old truck. Any way to reprogram the module or anything?

Number 5 needs MORE INPUT! :D

TIPM totally integrated power module. I don't know the answer off the top of my head. You want a link to a 2008 factory manual PDF?

Sure. Email it to me if you can.

Note to self: The diagnostic port wires are shown on the diagram to be in the OBDII port. They aren't. Those pins in the plug under the dash are not popolated. I did manage to get it plugged to the diag port in the ECM wiring harness and view the data last night. I'll decifer the info today and figure out what I can and can't read.

Sure is a lot of emmisions bullschit in here.... :bang

attachment.php

Attachments

• ECM.jpg
    ECM.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 0
What are PGN 65477, 78, and 99? They don't seem to show up in the J1939 standard. At least not the standard from JAN2008.

So, what is this "SCI" bus? I'm assuming it is the OBDII bus? It has to be the bus the DRB tool uses to diagnose. It should be more useful than the ECM diag port if I can read it. Anyone know much about it?

6.7 doesn't have a SCI, just CAN.

5 wires in the OBD II port:

+12 Batt
2x grounds
CAN +
CAN -

The CAN BUS goes through the TIPM, ECM, and PCM in the truck. The TIPM is basically a really expensive fuse box that is controlled by the CAN.

I can get you any diagrams you need.

Tobin

Back