Question: MP8 Luxury Edition

Amish Elegance

Schadenfreude
I have a couple questions about the MP8 Luxury Edition:

Will it work on the '10/'11 GL350? It's a 3.0 liter as previous engines, but I am uncertain if any changes were made that would make it incompatible.

If it is compatible, what is the estimated HP and TQ gains? (The website says 50 in the text, and 65 in the product listing.) Just wanted to clarify.

I have a relative who will likely be getting one. Christmas is just around the corner... Horsepower: The gift that keeps on giving. :hehe:

Thanks in advance. - AE

To my knowledge there has been no changes for those years. Sheila loves her and you can always use the power and fuel economy. She gets 25mpg on the highway.

25MPG, suhweet! My Mother's lease is almost up on her GL450 and was looking at the diesel this time. She enjoys her's so much she hasn't tested anything else besides the new GL, don't think she plans to...

What year is Shela's GL? I can't keep track of all your damn vehicles, I ran out of fingers. :hehe:

I know they just changed from calling it the 320 to the 350. Same engine I thought, just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for the reply, Dennis.

Sheila's is an 09' I think? Might be a 10' the fuel rail will stay the same on it either way. Should work just fine......If not it won't be a problem to write a program that will suit the SUV. As long as it is a CDI you will be fine.

Back