Pictures of a hand injury from diesel fuel

fox

I'm trying to find the picures of a hand injury from diesel high pressure. Who can help me?

I think I just barfed. WTF is wrong with you poeple. LOL

This 'poeple' is trying to teach some friends that diesel injection pressures can hurt/kill you!

It is an ugly picture that is for sure.

A year ago, my dad fell getting out of bed. He ripped the skin off of the back of his hand. It was quite a picture. At first I thought it was really something to see inside a hand.

I took him to the doctor. They glued it back on. In 6 months you couldn't tell it was ever injured!
Made me think of the movie 'terminator' ( when he opened his hand)

Yeah they have to cut the skin open to clean all the fluid out. Pretty nasty. If they don't clean it out you can loose you hand or arm in just a day or too. All i can say is never check for leaks w your hands.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

We had a leak at work the other day 1/4 npt test port let go at 3500lbs lost 600 gallons of hydro oil in a couple mins. The whole place looked like the fog rolled in .it all atomized and the operator still didnt wanna shut the pumps off . We had to run in the room and shut them down manually, got soaked and my partner was throwing up .People forget when atomized you have an explosion hazard as well.

Back