Texas Diesel Spring Nationals

ROSKOE115

SLICKER THAN A FRESH BASS
I received an invite to it last night on Facebook. According to the flyer it is Friday March 8th and Saturday the 9th. Drag Racing, Sled Pulling, Dyno, & ShowNShine.

My question is are we both pulling and racing two days or is it just a TNT Friday night? Also, where is everyone planning on staying? Besides the riviera twins, yall live to close so don't rub it in that your going home at night.

Dallas13SpringB_zpsb08509d6.jpg

More details to follow....
:nos:
Link to Denton area...http://www.discoverdenton.com...website for Hotels, Eating and Shopping...Denton is about 8 to 15min South of the track depending on traffic.

I am staying at home. Ha!
I am really excited to get the season started off so close to the house!

8th it's just tnt for Saturday,, to get everyone dialed in, because it could possibly be your first outing to the track.

I hope to have been at a track by then, chances are I won't though. It's the girlfriends birthday weekend so ill try to get away with this one. She might just come with me.

She is a good one! Hotel and sexy time Friday and Saturday night. After racing... U good to go!

Yea, they have been going by Diesel Motorsports for a while. I'm sure there's drama for why they changed it, but let's not derail.

Back