more mods

There is video.

He did a 596hp torque flatlined at 1200, uncorrected on a dynojet 248.

He shredded the exhaust tube on the very first run, and from there on it got a tad smokey in the shop. I'm still blowin soot out my freakin nose!

Luke, next time don't wait until your half looped on the night before the dyno and go Oh yea, I forgot, I have to go wire my solenoids up. Gee, kinda like the last test and tune, luke's dumbazz was working feverishly at the track trying to get some *nx* going.:bang :bang :kick: :kick: :hehe: :hehe:

more straps in back next time, and strap one from hitch to ground and tracot wiegihts, or borrow a fat kid to shove back there

Nice Vids!

Still havent got the dyno sheets scanned... my scanner is being a pos right now. I'll try and get them online sometime this weekend.

Luke do you still use this truck to pull your trailer?? If so how well does it do? I would like to do a set up similar to yours, but I also use this truck to pull the toyhauler and kids too.

No this truck doesnt see much tow duty anymore. i did tow a pretty heavy load a couple weeks ago and it did fine but if i wasnt careful i could smoke everything out. The hybrid h2 was a better towing turbo than the 71mm im running now.

Back