Advertisement
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Home Who's Online Today's Posts HP Calculator CompD Gift Shop Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together > The Starting Line > Sled Pulling
Register Members List Timeslips EFI Live Library Invite Your Friends FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Sled Pulling From Street to Pro-Mod, get your Sled Pulling fix here!

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 01:59 PM   #1
1965LONEWOLF

Name: 1965LONEWOLF
Title: lonewolf
Member`s Gallery
Nitto trail grapplers for pulling ?

I run sts now and wanted to try some nitto mud grapplers on the front of the truck , but i can't find any used and or a set to borrow for a single pull. I do have a set of nitto trail M/T grapplers and wanted to know if anyone has every tried these before ? Still a mud tire but not a mud grappler - let me know if you have tried them before ? I don't hang weight on my truck and I pull 98 % of the time in out workstock 2.5 class . Thanks comp diesel for the space .

Old 09-04-2018, 06:54 PM   #2
1965LONEWOLF

Name: 1965LONEWOLF
Title: lonewolf
Member`s Gallery
WOW - with all the pullers that come on here I thought someone would have said something by now.

Old 09-05-2018, 11:43 AM   #3
ramtough01

Name: ramtough01
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
I never ran either style. But if you have the M/Ts then try them. Joys of pulling is trail and error

Ramtough | Teespring

Old 09-05-2018, 12:29 PM   #4
takedown95

Name: takedown95
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1965LONEWOLF View Post
WOW - with all the pullers that come on here I thought someone would have said something by now.
I've run them on a single tire truck with no hanging weights (hot street class, about 800 RWHP). They seemed to work just fine on a harder track. I put 30' on the second place truck. I think there were 16-17 trucks in the class but guessing most were around 500-700 hp. They can be a little spongy depending on the dimensions. I ran 33's on at 16 inch rim.

Closed Thread