EFI Problem, stumped

DmaxHawk

Dark Side
Im working on putting a dsp 5 on a 07.5 lmm and have no idea what's going on with it. I installed the switch with no problems. Now when I try to flash the dsp tune the truck accepts the tune fine. When I try to drive it on the other hand, that's when it starts acting strange. I step on the throttle, rpms increase and then start jumping around like it had a rev limited or something. I checked all the tables and they look good. If I load a stock tune, it works fine...anyone have any ideas?

Something is no right in one of the tables, possibly a boost table. Does it do it in any switch position or just one file? If you want you can send it to me and I can take a look at it if you do not figure it out.

Something is no right in one of the tables, possibly a boost table. Does it do it in any switch position or just one file? If you want you can send it to me and I can take a look at it if you do not figure it out.

It happens on every tune.

If I load the base tune alone, it works fine. However if I load the base tune as a dsp with the dsp programs modified, it starts jumping around. It even does it on the base tune.

Thanks, I would appreciate that. What is your email?

Having a problem with a 07 lmm computer is not commanding more than 18000 rail pressure on hot tune works fine with stock tune. anybody got any ideas?

Back