Huge Sled Pull Event!!! Colorado

IBDMAX'IN

Wannabe Fast Guy
Well Guys/Gals, ATS Diesel performance will be holding a competition sled pull this June 3rd in Greeley Colorado. The event for the trucks will be run with very tight DHRA style Rule guidelines, so make sure your trucks are up to par because you will be required to run in the class you qualify for, no exceptions.

There will be over $10,500 in cash prizes for the event. Street Stock is a $50 entry fee and will have no payback. I will post what the entry fee's will be tomorrow for the payback classes.

ATS employee's and vehicles will NOT be eligible for cash prizes, all payouts will be for non-ATS participants.

Pit passes: $15

Adults (13+): $15

Children (5-12): $10

Children (0-4): Free

The Pulls will be held at the Island Grove Facility, I'll post directions and some more details shortly. As I will know more details tonight, I will post them.

This will be a fun filled family event so bring your kids, Aunt's, Uncles, Mom's and Dad's and join us for this great evening of rip roaring Diesel Madness!!!

Cheers,

Wade

Tcolesanti said:
Thats a long drive for no payout.....

Why wouldn't you get paid??, all you have to do is win and with the way your truck runs I don't understand what your worried about.

ya show up unless your skered of geting whipped buy a lil 6.0 lol, guys lets make this a big event we really need pulling to ketch on in colorado and the more people that show the better
robert
out

Hey Robert, Mike said that if you wanna pull in more than one class that would be fine since your pitching such a fit!!! LOL, just kidding, we'll let you guys pull in as many classes as you wanna pay for..............Happy now?!

Cheers,
Wade

IBDMAX'IN said:
Hey Robert, Mike said that if you wanna pull in more than one class that would be fine since your pitching such a fit!!!

...when doesnt he pitch a fit?? lol j/k im gonna try to go the pulls

If my wife isn't in labor and my 6.5 is done, I'll be there!

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Hello,

This is my first post here at Competition Diesel. My Welcome thread is [POST="11029"]here[/POST]. Please post all my welcome message there.

Thanks,
dieseldummy

=== This is an automatically generated message ===

Back