Driver for HIRE?

Fletcher

Comp Diesel Sponsor
As the result of a demising race budget, I won’t be hiring a professional driver for the 2007 season. And, due to my recent bout w/ narcolepsies, I’m deliberation weather or not it would be safe for the spectators for me to continue driving…

So you arent running meth next year? You know it will keep you awake right? LOL

Fletcher said:
As the result of a demising race budget, I won’t be hiring a professional driver for the 2007 season. And, due to my recent bout w/ narcolepsies, I’m deliberation weather or not it would be safe for the spectators for me to continue driving…

I sure the spectators are safer, then the other drivers on the road, when you use Ernie to go harvest Geoducks.

Sorry to hear about the budget cut. I'll tear up my application...

Paul

I was wondering when that whole "fainting goat" thing would rear it's ugly head. Of course, I had originally thought it was the goat that was supposed to faint, but when my boyfriend and I went to the Fletcher Farm we surprised Bill while was "grooming" one of his pets, and out he went...
Fletch, maybe you should get those Model A's back; you could be asleep at the wheel and nobody would know. :)

Rottin Rhonda said:
I was wondering when that whole "fainting goat" thing would rear it's ugly head. Of course, I had originally thought it was the goat that was supposed to faint, but when my boyfriend and I went to the Fletcher Farm we surprised Bill while was "grooming" one of his pets, and out he went...
Fletch, maybe you should get those Model A's back; you could be asleep at the wheel and nobody would know. :)

Don’t mess w/ my “A’s” aside from their nostalgic past. FORD manufacturing’s automation and methodology established in that era eventually set global standards for industries w/ the help of Deming/Juran. Today, these methods are still being modeled.

Besides’ I remember giving a person a blistering ride in an Immaculately restored early 28 (hand brake/left side) As I remember, the person said “this is cool and appears to be faster then Ross’s truck”:rockwoot:

Trans-interstate-goedk

RacinDuallie said:
That's blazing.:doh:

So, I didn’t want to go down this road, however, if you were to commandeer an opened carriage vehicle to transport Goeducks, I'm sure the positioning of those critters would be critical ??????

Back