3rd Annual Rudy's Performance Diesel Day 2013!!!!!

TLyons90

Don't know if any of y'all have heard or not but I just checked it out and saw the date for the 3rd Annual Rudy's Diesel Day at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, NC!!! I have gone both to this and the Rudy's/LDP Truck Jam this past year and it is an absolute blast! Everytime I go it seem's like more and more people are getting to know of it and go which makes it all the more fun! Just letting all of y'all know so hopefully the turn out gets better and better and we can maybe all finally get to meet each other as well as see each others trucks. Hope all can make it!!!

:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Is that coal rolling dumbass "Big Eric" and his band of tards going to be there? Since he is from the same area. That would turn just about any "real" trucks away.

No clue what his last name is. I wouldn't waist a second trying to find out either. He does all those stupid "coal rolling diesel" videos from down in Nc. There has been a few threads on here about him. Maybe he goes by big daddy Eric or something

Big Daddy Diesel is what's on the videos and his org is Coal Roll'n Diesel

Last edited:
By "Big Eric" are we talking about Erik Clausen??

No. The Erik you referred to was the DPC champ last year, and by all accounts, is good people.

No clue what his last name is. I wouldn't waist a second trying to find out either. He does all those stupid "coal rolling diesel" videos from down in Nc. There has been a few threads on here about him. Maybe he goes by big daddy Eric or something

The guy Jeremy is referring to is the azhat that was at last years Rudy's events. They were slapping GoPro's on guys trucks, and then used the videos to promote their bullchit. More than a couple of people thought the cameras were for Aaron and Rudy's use, and never would've allowed that to happen had they known what they would be used for.

On edit; I'll be there along with a handful of other guys from the area.

Last edited:

Ooooo that queer bag of a guy. Now I know who your talking about and I am sure he will be there if they let him in since I have seen him at most the events all in this area. Its a damn shame!

Yea March 16th at Piedmont Dragway in Julian, NC. Glad to see a good bit of y'all are coming out! Hope to meet up!

Damn, you've got it out for us N.C. guys?:lolly: Not all of us are about oraling the coal. If I had my way they wouldnt let Erik or his fan club in the gates.

I would like to come down there and run but I'm not taking my rig to a place that promotes dumb chit like those coal rolling dumbasses do

Hahaha, yea not everybody in this region is about "rolling coal" I like to keep my exhaust clean and soot free as possiable! Only the white square frame oakley, tap out shirt kinda guy thinks its the most badass thing in the world to roal coal. Disturbed you should def come down reguardless and get some runs in to see what you can do against guys around are area's!

Disturbed, never met you in person but I would love to see you come down & make the hook. They have just added an official 3.0 class running full PPL rules with a $5000 purse to the top 5. I hear the Dillard boys are coming as well as the Armstrong's. If you decide to make the trip I will try to keep as many of the coal oraling dips#!+s away from you lol. There are normal people down here that just like to shoot the bull & have a few cold ones....

I won't be ready by then. Had we known sooner about this it could have been done but just not enough time to get it finished.

Back